Discover How To GET PAID For Finding and Looking at Homes for other people…
If you have ever wondered if there is an enjoyable way to make a living, meeting and helping great people, whilst looking at lots of different property, to suit all kinds of needs – and getting a great sense of achievement and fulfilment too – your luck is in!
Helping source homes for relocating families, helping people relocate or find their perfect second home, helping investors locate suitable property investments, or wealthy individuals find their perfect hideaway and investment – and which could pay you well for doing so is what I am talking about.
It could be an ideal lifestyle or work choice for you!
Becoming a professional homefinder could provide you the flexibility to run a business part time or full time, around family needs, other part time roles or you could go the whole hog and run it full time.
Whether you are looking for a new business idea, a new, full or part time income, or simply a change from what you do now, this page could be just what you need
This could be the opportunity you have been unkowingly looking for – a simple opportunity to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be – by helping other people get what they want – through helping them find just the home or property investment they want.
I’ll be frank, if you are not interested in people and property this business is not for you….so stop reading right now….what is below would just waste your time
However, if you like people, are excited by the idea of viewing interesting and different properties, helping people get what they seek and want a new way to earn some extra money, full or part time, read on.
Because you are curious to know more, I invite you to discover how you could become a professional homefinder and join a select few, who make a great living from finding homes and property for other people.
Because you are continuing to read I will make this commitment to you:
1. Sorry, you won’t get rich quick but you could become better off than most and doing something really enjoyable and fulfilling too and it CAN provide a good income. It is not the lazy way to riches but there are many more, far harder ways to make a living! [Believe me, I have tried a number of them].
2. You won’t get “pie in the sky ideas” that promise to turn lead into gold overnight (but you will get information, and guidance that could help make you some money, possibly great money).
You will be rewarded by seeing how to get paid helping other people find homes to live in, invest in, or simply locate the properties they desire for a job move, area move, upsizing or downsizing, or simply a home of great beauty and tranquility to get a weekend or holiday breakaway.
For your wealthier clients it may be to find them the perfect country property hideaway and investment!
To help you see how easy it is to get started, and what great fun it can be, I want to give you a copy of my special, 22 page report the:
“The Home Finding As A Business Report”
Once you have read the report you will see how you could be running your own, professional, Homefinding business.
You will see ways to generate your own future success too albeit that will still be due to your own natural ability and good luck – but it will also be down to the business I outline for you and the content you read in the FREE report.
All you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Home Finding As A Business” in the subject line and I will email this comprehensive report to you.
Let me be clear – there is no payment needed and no obligation involved in simply requesting the report
Why for free and no obligation?
Because this is a business that can help lots of people. Not only your potential clients, but you too. And, because it can, I want as many people as possible to be able to review it and decide if it is something that can help them get from where they are now, to where they want to go – and that could include you!
But don’t worry, my own and other’s statistics show that less than 2% or people who investigate a new idea, actually do something about it so the coast will still be clear for you to run your own successful business if that is what you want to do…..as I hope you will.
By the way, it’s not the idea that puts people of, its the thought that they have to actually do something about it!
I feel, especially in these tougher times that…
…everyone needs a break every now and then – and that includes you…
Because you deserve a break, accept my FREE, no obligation, invitation to receive the Report. By doing so you will see if Home Finding is something you would want to do.
But let me ask you a question: What type of person are you?
- If you are not interested in property
- If what’s been going on in your local property market is of no concern to you
- If you don’t like meeting new and exciting people or
- You don’t want to learn how to enter a lucrative industry on a shoe string budget and make extra money based on property
then forget the invitation for your own FREE report. It won’t do a thing for you.
On the other hand, if you are the type of person I hope you are, and you want to:
Convert your natural interest about people and property into money and
- you like helping people and you get a kick out of doing so
- you are the kind of individual who looks at what is happening in the local property market
- when the opportunity arises you are the type of person who exchanges local property gossip with friends over dinner or coffee
- you flip through property and interior design magazines and the newspaper property section
- or, you think you have what it takes to be a home finder, then getting the “Home Finding As A Business Report” will be the smartest thing you do today.
Now, let me be clear as to what this report is about…
This report is NOT some re hashed junk…..it is the basis of how I ran my own Home Search business and for the private client work I still do and for select corporate work. It contains many of the secret steps you need to know to deliver a great service for people searching for a new home, a second home, holiday home, or an investment property.
More importantly it shows you how others are already making money whilst doing this and how you could too.
There are many ways to start your own business and as long as you have an interest in people and property getting your own copy of the “Home Finding As A Business Report” should be your priority.
Just email email@example.com with “Home Finding As A Business” in the subject line and I will email it to you. If you want a hard copy too, just add your address and I will send it out to you.
And when you have read it you can ‘phone me and ask anything you want to know about creating your own home finding business.
The report will answer many questions and provides easy to read sections on:
- How to create your own unique “road map” to success as a Home Finder
- How to get paid doing something you actually like to do
- How to avoid the key mistakes people make when running a home finding, home based business
- How to attract the “right kind” of home finding business and avoid the worst
- What companies and private clients seek in a home finder and how to profitably supply it
- How to locate the best properties
- How to negotiate the best deals when you have found the right property
- The best services to sell, how to sell them for the best fees and the essential tools you need to do so
It’s all tried and tested, no hype, no waffle just sound, solid, workable information based on years of experience…
You probably know there are two ways to run a business – haphazardly (and the most likely to fail) or successfully, by following a blueprint. The BIG things to follow are all covered in the report but it also covers the lesser known things that are equally important, like:
- how to create professional sales letters to get you on your way
- how to gain relevant PR to promote your business with little effort
- how to get started by walking you through the whole process, step by step
- how to overcome concerns about getting that all important “first” home search client
- where to find your clients and how to get their business.
If you have been wondering how to turn your interest in people, stylish homes, and property into money, into something “more” wonderful, more powerful and more fulfilling, worry no longer – the elusive ingredients that tie it together are revealed through this Special Report.
“It’s the industries required reading”
For many, this Special Report is the required entry level reading material on the subject of Homefinding.
The content you will read is capable of unlocking your potential and opening the doors to a fascinating world of deal making, negotiating, and additional revenue streams through advising, refurbishing and investment that you could be enjoying.
Above all it’s your secret key to making a lucrative living – part time, or full time, by helping other people fulfil their dreams – whilst you fulfil yours.
What you read will Fast Track your learning curve
Request your copy of the “Home Finding As A Business Report” now and you will discover:
– the “fast track” through the initial learning curve
– the real secrets of building the kind of income that could exceed* what you make on your ‘real job’ or perhaps the job you are returning to work for
– how to fit it round your day to day commitments, or family and friends
– how to work it part time or full time.
- For example, think of all the local businesses and major employers that constantly need help finding property for relocating employees or new job starters and locating suitable homes to rent, or buy, for executives, senior VIP’s and their families
- Things may be tougher but there are still “city” bonuses being paid and those that earn those bonuses invest in more property but are time poor and need help
- There are lots of professional investors who pay handsomely for leads for all sorts of properties they buy and you could source for them
- There are many, wealthy, overseas investors who seek to invest in the UK property market but who do not have the initial time to review suitable homes or opportunities
- There are developers who are constantly on the look out for land and pay handsome finders fees for it
- There are celebrities, sports people and others who want to investigate the property market without alerting potential sellers and would use you as their eyes and ears.
The Report outlines how to find them and how to work with them and other Private Clients too!
View Beautiful Homes
Just imagine viewing beautiful homes, dealing with great people and all the while creating an enjoyable, flexible, new, part time or full time income!
Your entry point into this brave new world could not be simpler:
All you have to do is send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Home Finding As A Business Report” in the subject line to get your copy now. I will then send you the down to earth, easy to follow, step-by-step sections, which will take you through some of the inside secrets, tips, and techniques you need to know to help you succeed.
And you will discover who is earning what and how you could too!
The report reveals who gets what money. It uncovers who is already a major success doing just what’s in the report and what can be earned: anything from a few £100 a day to cases that have earned £1,000’s over just a few days.
The report lays out the business and shows you how you can do it too – and the report is absolutely FREE and with no obligation on your part whatsoever.
Take the first step to starting your own Homefinding Business by requesting the FREE report now – just email email@example.com with “Home Finding As A Business Report” in the subject line. I will send it to you by email. If you include your home address (entirely optional) I will send you a hard copy – absolutely free – too.
It will also show you how to get your hands on £100’s [£280 to be exact] of free resources too:
#1 – The essential Homesearch and Relocation Resources Guide which gives details on all the key relocation firms with contact details, relevant associations and professional interest groups that you should be aware of to create a successful business – £60 value
#2 – our own Homefindingasabusiness’s School Search Inspection Booklet and Forms for school visits, an invaluable way to add an extra service for specific clients to ensure they get the most from their school appointment. We will also add in a Schools Information Resource Sheet. Total value of this combined “double bonus” – £95 value
#3 – The Insiders Guide to Property Price Information – £125 value – a great way to make sure you have access to all the right sources of information to keep up to date with price fluctuations, sales prices and more.
And don’t forget; what you read is all based on direct experience
You will benefit from my 30+ years of experience in the property and home search market – alone worth £1,000’s.
The report will show you how to avoid the costly mistakes that many people make (including some of the howlers I made when I first started my home finding business), and helps you avoid the “lost” opportunity cost of both time and money AND the awful frustration you would suffer by not getting this report.
So, take the initial step to making money by doing
If you feel you want to do your own thing, leave behind all the hassles of a commute, office politics, the grotty boss, or if you seek a great “return to work” or career option, and be your own boss, locating, showing and securing property for your own clients, this report is a MUST READ for you.
SUCCESS WARNING: You could ignore this free report – but that could mean you remain stuck with what you are doing now – OR, prompted by the ideas you have discovered on this page, you could become a home finder the hard way by re inventing the wheel.
The simpler and easier way to discover how you could be successful is to learn from someone who has been there and done it, and save yourself time, money and hassle along the way.
All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Home Finding As A Business Report” in the subject line and I will email you your own copy, absolutely free and with no obligation, and if you want a hard copy just add your mailing address to the email and I will send one to you by post.
I look forward to hearing from you…..and don’t forget when you have read the report you can call me to discuss anything you have a query over.
OK, as this is suggesting a way of making money you also need to read the special messages below:
HomefindingAsABusiness.co.uk, is owned and operated by Sean Eastman, Eastman Services Group. Registered office Zodiac House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, RG7 8HN. The report here is intended for a UK market.
*DISCLAIMER: www.HomeFindingAsABusiness.co.uk and the author have made every effort to accurately represent the content on this site and potential for a visitor. Each individual’s success will depend on his or her background, dedication, desire, tenacity, motivation and application to succeed in their chosen endeavour. As with any business there is always a risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn money from any of the opportunities, ideas or tools/software etc presented/linked too here. Manuals, Reports and other materials published by the author are on the basis that the author has applied the contents. His or others who have applied the contents, their efforts and results may not reflect those of an “average” person. Please read any disclaimers on any of the other linked sites or materials sent to satisfy yourself as to the relevance and quality of the goods/materials provided.