Avoid much of the time, hassle, and emotion involved in your property searching, sourcing, filtering, shortlisting and visiting involved in your personal search.
We provide a no nonsense, private home search service that can be advantageous to have on your side of the buying equation to discretely find, shortlist or acquire on your behalf.
A seller will have an agent representing them and as a serious buyer so should you.
You will probably go to a lawyer to represent you for legal discussions, a doctor about your health, even a mechanic about your car, but when it comes to a potentially major asset investment you go, what, DIY?
Well I hope to have you use us to source, advise and negotiate on your next property purchase instead
Our aim is to source, select and help acquire, or rent, the property you seek at the best agreeable value, and to help you maximise your time and budget.
For many of our private clients, time is not necessarily the driving issue but finding the RIGHT property instead has the higher priority.
Buying, or renting a home, or seeking the ideal investment opportunity, is a process that can take time.
For example the typical UK home mover will move once every seven years and even then, less than 14 miles.
On the other hand our clients are not typical home buyers. They are probably like you in that you are a HNWI, who knows what they like but also acknowledges that your busy schedule does not allow you as much time as you would like to find what you seek nor are you looking, perhaps, within a 14 radius of where you are now.
This is where we come into the equation…
We know our market – both the public market and the private one. We are professional and discrete too.
Knowing what to pay for a property requires regular exposure to a market, its likely trends and local influences. Property purchase, rental, or investment can all involve large sums of money.
So you will want to make sure you have explored every avenue, with local, independent help, before committing to a new purchase, rental, or investment.
A key element when selecting your Home-locator is to choose a provider who will utilise the time you have available efficiently, pass on local knowledge to your advantage and negotiate the best value for you, as we will.
To gain an understanding of your needs requires a detailed knowledge of what drives your decisions, but also the aspirations the properties must meet – which is something we consider an essential in the initial preparation of your search.
From an initial meeting we uncover:
- your exact needs
- your time scales
- your budgetary requirements
- how you wish to have the preview visits reported
- what reports you will wish us to prepare
- your availability for your own visits to short listed property
- if you wish to use our negotiation services
- and what follow on services [see below] you may require. We tailor how we help to meet your needs.
We sincerely hope you will use us to help with your next move and will have the pleasure of discussing your needs in the future.
Our services include:
- Home or infield Visit Briefings To Understand Your Needs
- Pre View Property Visits
- Fixing Your Shortlist Visits
- Survey and Report Organisation i.e. DPC/Timber/Planning/Structural/Architectural
- Financial Service Introductions
- Removal Organisation
- Survey Organisation
- Sales Progression
- Refurbishment, Extension, Development and Turn Key Trades Project Management
- Investment and Portfolio Management Services
- Commissioning and Re-commissioning and provisioning of 2nd, other or holiday homes
- Year round maintenance programmes.
For more information contact us direct on 07957 896026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and put Private Home Search in the subject line.